- HTTP authentication scheme: BASIC, DIGEST etc. Empty if there is auth header.
- the MIME type of the body of the request. Empty if this is unknonwn.
- the HTTPContext of this service. It does not guarantee that it returns the same HTTPContext reference upon each invocation but it must guarantee that HTTPContext reference contains the same information.
- the context path. Similar with HttpServletRequest.getContextPath. Return "" empty string if your implementation does not support the contept of context path
- cookies from this request. Nil if there are no cookies.
Destroy the underlying servlet session
- the files uploaded
- all header parameters present in this request. Nil if no headers are used.
Return the header values by the given name.
- the header name
- List[String] or Nil if there is no such header
- the input stream for the request body
- the locale forthis request. Empty if there is not language information.
- the HTTP method: GET, POST etc.
true - if the request content is multipart
- the parameter name
- the list of values associated with this name
- request parameter names
- all request parameters
The provider associated with this request
- the entire query string. Empty if the requst contains no query string
- the remote address of the client or the last seen proxy.
- the fully qualified name of the client host or last seen proxy
- the source port of the client or last seen proxy.
Resume this request
false if this continuation cannot be resumed as it is not in pending state.
- Some[Any] if this is a resumed request, return the state associated with it.
- the name of the scheme of this request: http, https etc.
- the host name of the server
- the server port
- the HTTP session associated with this request
the sessionID (if there is one) for this request. This will *NOT* create a new session if one does not already exist
Sets the character encoding that will be used for request body read
- the encoding that will be used (e.g. UTF-8)
Creates a new HTTPRequest instance as a copy of this one.
Suspend the curent request and resume it after a given timeout
true if the underlying container supports suspend/resume idiom.
- the request URI
- the request URL
The User-Agent of the request
Return the header value by the given name
- the header name
- the header value. Empty if there is no such header